The course is divided into two categories (General English – English for business)
The certificate is issued by the main branch of Speak Up in Switzerland
The certification is accredited in 10 countries
Conditions of Enrollment
1. Complete the placement test.
2. Age from 18: 30 years old.
3. The necessity for the student to pass the common level exam in order to obtain support for the next level.
4. Diakonia office can support only 4 levels per student.
5. An amount of 320 pounds is paid for one level (includes attending the course – the certified certificate – the exam cost – the scientific subject).
6. The support provided by Diaconia and Speak up eliminates the absence of the student by 20% or more of the total course without an acceptable excuse.
The course place
The course place:
7 Ali Bahgat St., from Egypt and Sudan, El Hadayak Qobba,Cairo
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3: 6 or 6-9
for levels : ( Starter – Beginner 2 – Elementary 2 – Pre intermediate 2 – Intermediate 2 – Upper intermediate 2 )
Time: Saturday and Wednesday from 3: 6 or from 6: 9
for levels : ( Beginner 1 – Elementary 1 – Pre intermediate 1 – intermediate 1 – Upper intermediate 1 )
For inquiries and communication
M / Irene:
- Every day from 10 am to 3 pm, except for Friday and Sunday
- Messages can be sent on WhatsApp daily to the same number.
- Diakonia Development Office Headquarters :
12 El-Gabarty St., from El-Khalifa El-Maamoun – Mansheyet El-Bakry – Heliopolis