The project of the Ethics X Goal:
In cooperation with the Real Madrid Foundation and Manos Onides
A project to develop football skills with social and behavioral awareness lectures for trainees, parents and teachers.
- Boys, girls and boys (from 6 years old to 17 years old) developing football skills in addition to awareness meetings
- Parents and teachers, lectures and educational counseling meetings
- Training boys and girls according to the training schedule according to the age group.
- Teaching the basics of football according to modern systems
- Establishing players’ workshops to support the educational and psychological aspect, provided that this is an integral part of sports training.
- Organizing specialized lectures for parents and teachers to raise awareness and educational and psychological guidance.
- Holding matches between some teams and other academies.
- Make a technical evaluation for the participants in order to distinguish the levels, and to place each level with what is appropriate.
- Communicating with parents to achieve maximum benefit through the commitment of parents to attend special lectures to promote the psychological and educational behavior of the trainees.
Skills development training takes place at St. George’s School playground in El Mahkama Square – Heliopolis
Address: 24 Ali Ibrahim Ramez, behind Heliopolis Hospital
Lectures and meetings with adults and parents in one of the Diakonia centers
- Training dates are determined by the administration after coordination with the trainee’s guardian.
- Training (3 days) per week, an hour and a half at a time
- Acceptance into the football project for Sunni ages (born in 2002 to born in 2013)
- Since the number is limited, subscription takes priority over reservation
- The project management has the right to photograph the participating players during training and matches, and it has the right to use it in newspapers, magazines, publications, internet pages and social media.
Conditions for Continuing The Project
- Adherence to the spirit of love, positive behavior, principles and ethics
- Commitment to the attendance of trainees for sports exercises as well as workshops on the educational and behavioral part
- Parents’ commitment to attend lectures on advancing the psychological and educational behavior of the trainees
- In the event of non-compliance, the trainee will not be allowed to participate in the following month
- Fill out the project application form (Online)
- 2 recent passport size photographs (4 × 6).
- A copy of the birth certificate, computer.
- A copy of the trainee’s guardian card
- Acknowledgment by the participant’s guardian stating that the player’s health condition allows him to play football
For Inquiries and Communication
Mr. Rami Maher
Every day, except for Friday and Sunday, from 9 am to 3 pm
Diakonia Development Office Headquarters
12 Al-Jabarti St., from the Caliph Al-Mamoun – Saraya El-Qobba
The deadline for participation is July 27, 2019